my new tattoo..

Fella said:
Tattoos on the back are really nice, especially when not the usual "bottom of back" tattoos I think.
[snapback]921784[/snapback]​

Gee thanks lol...now I feel really special and all warm inside.

SRC said:
Fella said:
Tattoos on the back are really nice, especially when not the usual "bottom of back" tattoos I think.
[snapback]921784[/snapback]​

Gee thanks lol...now I feel really special and all warm inside.
[snapback]925957[/snapback]​

Don't take offence, it's just my personal preference. I do think yours is great too, it's different.

here are mine i posted ages ago what i had but forgot about pics so here goes

here is the one on lower back sorry its blurry its hard holding camera! :p

tattoos002.jpg

I'd post mine too, if only I could work out how to take a picture behind myself!

No web cam so can't do it the easy way.
:S

Besides, it's no where near as cool as most of the one's everyone's posted. I can't believe this thread just keeps on going...
:D

Edit:
Okay - managed to take a very poor pic of it - not easy to take a pic over your own shoulder, whilst naked, and trying to avoid getting anything else in the picture! But you'll all be pleased to know that I spared you anything else:

Dudley_120106.jpg

I drew this when I just got over a bad time and it always reminds me of what I can achieve if I try hard enough.
:)

dont they really hurt?

To me, yeah they do hurt. But I know people at work who have them and some say it tickles and others say its like when you're itchy (geez, I am glad I never felt an itch like that :p)

The whole time I was getting mine done I was biting down on my teeth so hard that my jaw ached for a week. I musta had this weird look on my face since the guy kept asking me if I was OK and if I wanted him to stop.

Mine was agony, especially towards the back of my knee. Imagine a needle in the back of your knee.

Some parts felt like scratching sunburn, and that wasnt so bad.

Most reactions

Back