My New Tank So Far

Dave781

Reaction score
Thought id post a few pics of my tank so far. Been running for about a month. I now have 2 Kerri Danios and 3 Pearl as well as a tiny red ramshorn snail. :)

040.jpg

041.jpg

Heres the snail. Hanging on a leaf waving about in the tank. He seems into adverture sports, sitting on the air stone is another of his pasttimes. :rolleyes: He is SOOO fast, one minute he is one place then the next you look and he's the other side of the tank, nonstop. :lol:

039.jpg

044.jpg

043.jpg

I know you guys will probably say its fully stocked at the moment (30l) and everyone does seem happy so far but I want 3-5 neons and 2 cory and that will do me. Hopefully not pushing it too far. :good:

If im right in saying your tank is a 6G i think you'l do fine with 2 cory cats as none of your fish are near the bottom and you have hiding places etc. Looks quite nice IMO, just keep it clean :D.

Like the tank, though danios shouldn't be in there, cories need shoals aswel. Could probably do 10 neons alone IMO.

I like your filter, thermometer and the heater.
Nice gear.
They give your tank a very technological touch!

I really like your tank layout and design, looks really nice and your obviously keeping it nice and clean.

But i wouldn't go for cory's, they need to be in groups of 6+ and that would push you well over your stocking.

Got new fishes. :drool: My tanks now full and looking good. 8)

5 Cardinal Tetra's

Picture007.jpg

Picture023.jpg

3 Little Cory Babies

Picture021.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Those Are Lovely Pygmy Cories :wub: (not Babies)

Thanks Gill. I didnt know these were dwarf corys, I had assumed they were babies and would grow to adults. :unsure:

Could maybe get another couple then. They are so cute. :D

That sure is a good pic of your clown pleco in your avatar! :D

So do you know lynz781?

Most reactions

Back