My New Tank Design

fishlover900

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Im doing a revamp of my tank so this time Ive decided I'd take some pics to show you all. My tanks a Aquaone 620. To start with i liked the black small gravel and 3D background ive seen so i decided to put that in. You can see this in the first pics. Ive got to wait for the silicon holding it in place to dry before i can fill it up with water. Im now on the lookout for either a nice big bit of wood or stone to go in the centre which ill then surround with plants.

Attachments

• DSCF0171small.JPG
    DSCF0171small.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 50
  • small.JPG
    small.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 41
I have an AquaOne 850 with a different background but the same substrate by the looks of it (black quartz?) See the photo in my signature.
I wish I hade gone with SILVER SAND now as Cory prefer sand and it does look gooooood! My cory show no ill effects on this black quartz over the last several months but will be changing it to sand as soon as my other tank has cycled (which already has sand!)

Just thought I'd share this with you...........AquaOne tanks rock :good: (IMO)

Havn't decided on what to have in it yet. Any suggestions??

I used to have sand in it, it might have been me but i found it a pain to keep looking nice.

The tank looks gr8. I wish u will stock it in something that really shows it to be cool.

it looks good so far, if it were me id stock it with a few dwarf cichlids of some knd, maybe a pair of german blue rams?
like i said"if it were me"it isnt my tank lol, its all up to you :rolleyes:

Ok, well after letting the background dry last night ive got around to filling it with water. You should see how much water there is on the floor compared to in the tank!

Attachments

• DSCF0174small.JPG
    DSCF0174small.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 41
looking good, decided what you are going to stock it with?, i know what you mean about the water on the floor, when i finish doing a water change, my rooms like a giant tank :lol:

keep us posted :good:

Stock it with something that'll contrast with that black. Is it going to be planted?

looking nice.need to get the lighting and the fish stocking right now :good:

Ok, well after letting the background dry last night ive got around to filling it with water. You should see how much water there is on the floor compared to in the tank!

Did you run out of water! :unsure:

Yer im gonna plant it as soon as the temp has settled down. I dont know what fish im gonna get completly yet, but i know id like some albino cory catfish as they would show up really nice against the black gravel

Most reactions

Back