My New Simple 55gallons

kyaw_leo

Reaction score
just setup for 2 weeks, still waiting for all the decoration to come then i will decide what kind of plant to put in

more

Attachments

• DSC01326.JPG
    DSC01326.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC01316.JPG
    DSC01316.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC01318.JPG
    DSC01318.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 40
Well... don't agree with cycling it with fish.......
But it looks good so far. Going to look very neat w/ plants, specially since you get to view the tank from both sides.

Well done mate looking gr8.

I think that it will look brilliant. How are you going to plant? if you are. There will be views from both sides. Adds a completely new perspective. :rolleyes:
yea, the other side is my dinning table, i need to plant it so that i can enjoy it from both side..u guys r welcome to give me any opinion since im new in this hoppy..
thanks for commenting tho.

what fish are you planning on having? its a same ithe width does not fit the arch perfectly, i will be a great room divider thou, kinda the same as mine ie can see from both sides
IMG_2678.jpg

what fish are you planning on having? its a same ithe width does not fit the arch perfectly, i will be a great room divider thou, kinda the same as mine ie can see from both sides
IMG_2678.jpg
oh! ur discus look awesom.. im planing to make it a cichlid tank..how many should i stock if i want all cichlid around 2-4 inchs?

i was thinkin a cichlid tank i reckon it would look nice with a about 30 yellow labs only

nice room seperator, id of been tempted to buy glass to fit and build the tank myself to get a perfect fit with a bit more height! bet it wouldn't cost as much as you'd think neither!
but thats just me, i think your tank will look brilliant, i agree with the yellow lab idea, id of gone with white sand/gravel and white rock with the yellow labs!

David

i was thinkin a cichlid tank i reckon it would look nice with a about 30 yellow labs only
Thanks for the suggestion Beechey! Yea, I have decided to keep some yellow labs n I also found out sombody selling about 14 yellow labs for $20 which I think is very cheap but they r all around 1 inches, I still one question about their compatibality, cuz 14 will look too less for my tank, so what r the best tankmate for them? I was thinking about some firemouth cichlids but I don't know if they will get along with them

And also, how do u guys think about plants? Will plants do okay with them? I just pick up some unwanted rock to make some place for them to hide but it still looks kind of empty without the plants...

Most reactions

Back