My new queen arebesque

guppybaby said:
you were the one that said you were not wearing clothes yet... :dunno: :hyper: :S
Man I love this forum........you guys rock the hizzle for shizzle.............. :D
Let's have a naked night where we are all posting in our b-days suits :hey: ................LOL!!!!! :*) :*) :*) Sounded better in my head!!!!!!! Oh well!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :p

Olive said:
guppybaby said:
you were the one that said you were not wearing clothes yet... :dunno: :hyper: :S
Man I love this forum........you guys rock the hizzle for shizzle.............. :D
Let's have a naked night where we are all posting in our b-days suits :hey: ................LOL!!!!! :*) :*) :*) Sounded better in my head!!!!!!! Oh well!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :p
omg....it is another tmi........what have we all started here anyway. :S :S :S :S me in a birthday suit i dont think so that would scare everyone away.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: just trying to have some fun right Olive and Freshmike??????? :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien:

guppybaby said:
Olive said:
guppybaby said:
omg....it is another tmi........what have we all started here anyway. :S :S :S :S me in a birthday suit i dont think so that would scare everyone away.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: just trying to have some fun right Olive and Freshmike??????? :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien:
Oh yes, just plain 'ol run of the mill fun....................................nothing too serious since real life has enough of that!!! :p

MMmMmMmMMMmmm..... juiletus......... :wub:

wait a minute, who is juiletus???? :huh:

freshmike said:
MMmMmMmMMMmmm..... juiletus......... :wub:

wait a minute, who is juiletus???? :huh:
sounds like the "latin" way to spell juliethegr8............................. :D

Most reactions

Back