Gettin back into it all after 4 yrs off
Reaction score
isnt he just cute :) hes 7 weeks old and the bf named him tyson :wub:

Attachments

• tyson.jpg
    tyson.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 66
he aint half a piddle machine tho -_-

but hes sooooooooooo adorable.. keeps havin a cry :( poor little might..

cats wont go anywhere near him tho lol

here he is ragging my slipper :grr:

Attachments

• tyson2.jpg
    tyson2.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 68
iv no idea lmao, its the bf's dog realy, so he got to choose the sex of the dog an name him, if id have gpt my way it would have been female an called cleo :sly:

i was up at 5:30 with it this mornin after havin no sleep last night because of it yipping an whinning :( hope it dont do it tonight, i was fit for nothin doin a 12hr shift :(

thanks for all ur potm noms.. didnt know there was such a thing lmao :rofl:

SConrad said:
MY DOG'S NAME IS TYSON TOO!

why did u name him that?!?!?
We named our chihuahua that b/c he bit my brothers ear and he almost needed stitches...here's the little bugger
:rofl: :rofl: lmao

what a lovely face he has got potm

that pup is sooooooooooooooo but sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute im dyiiiinnn to hold hiiim!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: i'll second the nomination on the first pic! :) :D :D: he is adorable nightlife!!! *lots of hugs for ty*

a lurcher is a kind of sighthound - can be a cross of any sighthound with another dog - eg. a GSD and a saluki or a greyhound and a collie. I think thats what it is. My dog was a bit lurcher, bit GSD, bit blue merle collie. Your puppy looked like her so congratulations, he will be a stunningly handsome adult dog too!!!! IMO.

sorry my spellin is rubbish lmao...

i see lurchers more like a whippit.. or maybe greyhounds? but more hairy....

he defo is gonna be a handsome dog, and hopefully will look more rottie as he gets older... hes sertainly got the bow legs ;) lmao 'ey ey captain'

how do u mean? a little young to be leaving his mum? most dogs in the uk are removed from the mum at 7 weeks... 8-9 weeks max, hes been ok with us, a bit mardy at times but hes breakin out of that, hes even stoped the horrible crying at night time :thumbs:

hes had his jabs an can go out on tuesday :)

Most reactions

Back