My New Gouramis :)

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

i will have to find it when i get home as i am in work right now but there was a pic of this red tail and a brazilian kid behind it the shark must have been about a metre or so long i will try and find it when i get back
edit : this isnt a red tailed black shark after all its a umm something else from the carp family as i should have known from the markings another day another mistake. however it does lead me to wonder bout a post made in planet catfish that i was reading about bumblebee cats at least i thaught they where bumblebee cats and red taild sharks. i said red tailed sharks dont get very big and the guy said they get huge. now i know i could find the post and say no they dont again just for fun but im not in the mood.
8)

Red_tailed_catfish.jpg
i found it there on the second page of fish game 38

Sorry Jamnog...wrong fish :X ...red tailed sharks are really Cyprinidaes, while the pic below is a Red Tailed Catfish from the Pimelodidae family......I think you're just trying to give poor PanthyWanthy a heart attack.....'s ok PanthyWanthy...no need to run out and buy a 5000 gal tank :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...I believe the Red tailed Shark only gets upwards of 6 or 7 inches :D

That is a red-tail catfish, not a red-tail shark. The red-tail shark is in the carp family.

Oops! Heh - I didnt see this second page! :D

Wow! Those striped fish with the red fins and tails - I forgot what they are called - they are $20 american dollars here! I would LOVE to have one or two! They are so cool, but so expensive!

Most reactions

Back