My new Fishroom!

Keep us updated with info and pics, i love to see how others are doing there fish rooms. I need all the tips and ideas i can get.

So correct me if im wrong but the barrels just hold aged water wich you pump into the 55's when you need a water change? Also what did you use to seal your pipes?

Jesse :fish:

The barrels hold aged water that will be heated and airated. Most of the pipe is glued with regular PVC cement but some of it isnt even glued and it dosnt leak at all.

I moved the fry out into the garage today. Here is what the it looks like.

Attachments

• DSCF0ds014.JPG
    DSCF0ds014.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 60
How about a pic of the whole thing now that its done? Also can you explain your plumping system?

awsome tanks FFG :thumbs:
fry look amazing :drool:

Ill get a picture of the whole system in a week or too when I have more fish in the other tanks. As for the plumbing I have 2 drilled holes in every tank. The back one is a drain and that has a valve on it so the water dosnt drain out. The front hole is the overflow and it has PVC on it that is at the level where I want the water line to be. If the water goes past that it will overflow out of the garage. As for refilling the tanks I just have the PVC coming out of the barrels and then to the pump. After the pump I have the PVC going to all 4 tanks with vavles so I can isolate each tank. If you have anymore questions just ask.

Most reactions

Back