My new boys

August for botm,
which is a shame as I think mine are in that as well.

rain- said:
His brothers were in that betta show and were 1st and 2nd in their class :wub:
The PNW betta show? Maybe I saw them! :lol:

They're beautiful, rain - I hope you enjoy them. Is that one from Thailand a copper? :drool:

Yes, that show. And that ct came from B.C Betta :) And not a copper. One melano, two steel blue pairs from Thailand. They are awesome. :wub:

The butterfly super delta is doing great, his caudal is growing back fast =)

very hot.. especially that MG CT... the female too.. gonna breed em?

I will most likely breed them =) And I intend to find MG CTs from some other place so there wont be too much uhm, is inbreeding the right word?

yea inbreeding... thats a good idea.. keep the lines diverse... so you dont end up with rejects

I want to ask you people about the tails of these boys, halfmoons or super deltas? I am still a newbie with this kind of bettas, so I need to hear your opinions too =)
These are pictures taken by the breeder.

Melano:
melano.jpg

Steel blue 1:
steelblue1.jpg

steelblue1_.jpg

Steel blue 2:
steelblue2.jpg

steelblue2_.jpg

So, what do you think?

rain- said:
I want to ask you people about the tails of these boys, halfmoons or super deltas? I am still a newbie with this kind of bettas, so I need to hear your opinions too =)
These are pictures taken by the breeder.

Melano:
melano.jpg

Steel blue 1:
steelblue1.jpg

steelblue1_.jpg

Steel blue 2:
steelblue2.jpg

steelblue2_.jpg

So, what do you think?
halfmoons rain, and lovely at that ;) great fish :cool:

And here are my birthday presents from Thailand, this time from miraclebetta:

Imbellis looks halfmoon:
hmim.jpg

hmim2.jpg

His gf:
hmif.jpg

Black (uhm, devil ?) crowntail:
ctbm.jpg

His gf:
ctbf.jpg

ctbf2.jpg

They arrived some hours ago and are still in mugs and I am slowly adding new water and raising the temperature. Everyone are doing great :thumbs:

Maybe I will get some flaring pictures soon. Even the girls have great fins and colors and they are already barring up.

Wow, that first picture of crybaby.........he doesn't seem to have ONE fin out of place does he ;) :wub: What a beaut! And he seems to be a perfect match with that first female on page two.........like twins! :hyper: :wub:

I sometimes stare at my fish for hours. They are so amazing and lively :thumbs:

Here is the first one, doesn't have a name yet, but I will call him Candyman for now. He does a better spread than this, but never when I have camera ready :(
candy.jpg

This one is Musti (it is a common dog's name here in Finland).
musti2.jpg

I just counted. I have now 8 boys and 8 girls :wub:

Most reactions

Back