My new boys

rain-

Fishaholic
Reaction score
First two came from bcbetta:

MG crowntail.
crowntail.jpg

Butterfly super delta, chewed his caudal during the trip.
delta.jpg

These came from Thailand, ebetta2u:

halfmoon.jpg

halfmoonblue.jpg

halfmoonblack.jpg

And I got some females too. Pictures of them later. And better pics of the boys too.

theyre such awsome bettas :wub:

more pics!!!! :kewlpics:

WOW Rain, just as pretty as their owner
I love thae first one. :D

(danio telephones Maresk air for flight info to finland :whistle: )

Ahh they are gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub: !!!
Glad you found a way to get some cool tail types etc. :cool:
Do you plan to breed them? Your earlier spawns were so beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub: .
Can't wait for more pics and the girlies too!

Thank you all =)

I'm in love with them. Two of the thai bettas are already building bubble nests and the super delta too. Crowntail is such a drama queen. He doesn't eat much and acts like he thinks the whole world is against him. :lol:

But I'm sure he will get in more cheerful mood soon. He is pouting, but still swims around and does the betta stuff. Exept when he sees me. Then he always gets crumpy :rolleyes:

One of the super delta's girlfriends is a real jailbird and trying to break free all the time. The lid in her container is tightened :D The thai girls all have really big and beautiful fins. Crowntail girls have vertical stripes already :wub:

And yes, I see babies in near future. Maybe I will give it a try around my birthday. It would be cool to have betta babies with the same bd as me :)

Pics, not so great ones.

Canadian boys and their indian almond leaves:

almond.jpg

almond2.jpg

crownboy.jpg

One of the girls:

crowngirl.jpg

crowngirl2.jpg

I like them too =) It is still hard to realise that they are really mine and not going anywhere :wub:

I named first one. The crowntail is now Crybaby.

Crybaby:
crybaby.jpg

delta2.jpg

flower.jpg

black.jpg

halfmoonmiddle.jpg

flare.jpg

I love that Mustard Gas CT... Can I have him? Lol... if so you get a nomination for him from me aswell :p... (you get that anyway - he deserves it!)

Ben

Thank you for the nominations =) I'm sure Crybaby appreciates them alot. His brothers were in that betta show and were 1st and 2nd in their class :wub:

Will he go to July nominations thread or August? I think August. If so, could someone kick me as a reminder when the thread is started? I never remember those things =)

Most reactions

Back