My New Boy =D

Haych

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
I just bought this little man off ebay - and assuming the seller agrees he will be here thursday :wub:

Attachments

• betta2.jpg
    betta2.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 25
  • betta.jpg
    betta.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 28
I saw him on ebay earlier today and thought how pretty he is. I thought he was the nicest one available from that seller. His markings are quite unusual. Hope he likes his new home :)

very nice indeed! i want anouther betta.... :hyper:

Very very nice Haych :good: there are some really lovely ones on there at the moment :drool:

he did :hyper:

He is all safe, in quarantine for now.

I am a little mad at the seller though, she sent him without a heatpack! He was freezing when I unwrapped him! I had a moan to the seller and all she said was "it was not cold enough to warrant a heatpack - and they are kept in unheated (!) jars on top of their tanks in the tank room"

to that I replied the listing stated that he would be sent with one - she said "we didn't have one to hand when posting him"

:grr:

either way though, he is a stunner - and tiny! but he is a hppy guy considering what he has just been through, he still comes to the front to say hi - which Terry only does if he really feels like it and he's been here ages!

Will add pics later on :wub:

wow, thats pretty bad of thst seller!, still glad he got to you ok, look forward to seeing the pictures :hyper:

Most reactions

Back