20200610_192822.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 85
  • 20200610_192835.jpg
    20200610_192835.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 85
  • 20200610_192811.jpg
    20200610_192811.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 79
Check the water quality. The fish have clamped tail and dorsal fin. This could be the start of something or poor water quality.

Monitor them closely for any spots; cream, white or grey patches; or anything unusual.

Check the water quality. The fish have clamped tail and dorsal fin. This could be the start of something or poor water quality.

Monitor them closely for any spots; cream, white or grey patches; or anything unusual.
I saw that. I checked the water and it's fine. I'm checking on them constantly for any signs of anything

I have never seen other betta species other than Betta splendens here in Thailand :S

They are all really cute! I'm totally jealous now...;)

How many days now?
Probably may need a few days to fully recover from the transportation.

I have one horrible LFS at my place.
Once I saw their Apistogramma Cacatuoides which was kept in its original plastic bag.
And when I looked at the shipment date pasted on the plastic bag, it was 5 days ago and yet they didnt bother to open it up and change the water nor feed the fish.
It was horrible and I asked the shop cashier why they didnt open up the plastic bag(to change the water), she replied me that they are not supposed to open.
I was thinking if I see their manager, I will surely complain it to him.
I think only their manager is more experience in handling fish. The rest of the workers are nuts..

How many days now?
Probably may need a few days to fully recover from the transportation.

I have one horrible LFS at my place.
Once I saw their Apistogramma Cacatuoides which was kept in its original plastic bag.
And when I looked at the shipment date pasted on the plastic bag, it was 5 days ago and yet they didnt bother to open it up and change the water nor feed the fish.
It was horrible and I asked the shop cashier why they didnt open up the plastic bag(to change the water), she replied me that they are not supposed to open.
I was thinking if I see their manager, I will surely complain it to him.
I think only their manager is more experience in handling fish. The rest of the workers are nuts..
This is the second full day they have been here

Most reactions

Back