I'm jealous even though I have my boy, I want another
biggrin.png
Ha,
excl.png
 MTS Alert
excl.png

Betta Resistance is Futile ... 

Betta_Shark5678 said:
He seems even more active, and colorful than in the pet store, which I thought impossible, those pictures don't even show it perfectly! I'm getting a good camera soon, so I'll get really high quality pictures of him, and all my other fish too.

I see fish like him all the time on Aquabid, I just got lucky.  I'd get another Better in a heart beat, so I'd say go for it!
tongue2.gif
He has actually changed quite a bit and is looking lovely, looking forward to your new camera as much as you are 
photo.gif

He looks more like my latest boy now.
To assist him with his problem of running into the walls of the tank, get some plants to line the walls so he is more likely to see where the tank ends.  Do you have a picture of his whole tank?

I can't RCA, I already have three set up, and one awaiting set up and my 180 starting a rescape :/ if only I had the room....

Shelster said:
I can't RCA, I already have three set up, and one awaiting set up and my 180 starting a rescape
confused.gif
if only I had the room....
Buy a bigger house or build an extension ;)  Only kidding, it can be a challenge when we are in 
wub.png
with Bettas.

MTS is so bad, I have three tanks, and I want a 5 gallon for my desk.  I asked my Mom and I thought she was going to explode (she watches the electricity usage closely) 
no.gif

He does look almost exactly like your's, mine just has less red!

I'm getting a high quiality water proof camera.  I won't put it in my tank, but I have to admit some underwater pictures of my fish would be awesome!
biggrin.png

Betta_Shark5678 said:
MTS is so bad, I have three tanks, and I want a 5 gallon for my desk.  I asked my Mom and I thought she was going to explode (she watches the electricity usage closely) 
no.gif

He does look almost exactly like your's, mine just has less red!

I'm getting a high quiality water proof camera.  I won't put it in my tank, but I have to admit some underwater pictures of my fish would be awesome!
biggrin.png

Which camera are you getting?

I feel like a kid seeing all those beautiful Bettas everyone is getting, and I want to get new Bettas too, lol! Yup, not just one....noooooo, more MORE MORE, lol!
He's beee-utiful, Bettashark! 
wub.png

lol I'd say go for it! ;)
Thank you, I introduced him to bloodworms today.  Which he refused to eat... Never met a fish no matter how healthy or sick that wouldn't eat bloodworms. :blink:

Most reactions

Back