My New Betta

wow...I'd name him something kinda funny yet nice...you know?! probably not.

I wish i could get some nice bettas like yours :drool: :drool: :fish:

thanks. i just got him from petco :D . i just have to figure out what to feed him. he doesn't like the pellets, he nearly choked on them and he wont eat flakes either.

I'm so done with guppys ... Betta's are the way to go!

AND YES THEY ARE ADDICTING!! .. i'm a mama of three, hehe

yes they are. i've been trying to talk my mom into another but im only allowed one betta and my main tank :-(

peach is a nice name...what type of personality does he have? How bout energizer or rapid...fin or dart...happyness..lovey dovey :p ok ok no more :p

he enjoys doing laps around his tank and he flares at his reflection and the shiny rocks at the bottom alot. rarely will you see him swiming around when he's not flared up. he also comes up to the side of the tank anytimemy mom walks in and flares at her. he's a fiesty little guy. :rolleyes:

thanks. i'd love to get more but parents :S . not so much. i have a 10g with other fish in it.

Any luck getting him to eat? One of mine won't eat pellets so I bought frozen bloodworms.......as for a name....hrmmm what about Orion? Or Titus?

yeah. he eats now. and he sulks if i give him less than the recommended 4-6 pellets. he typically gets five unless another slips from the container. hmm..i do like the star related names. i couldn't find anything good. i'm so bad with names :crazy: .

i have 8 hehehe, all diff tail types, 7 male one female. the names of mine are, chomper, spike, sparks, pheonix, panda, kovou, sammy, and tiger lilly. i also have a pleco named leopard king (hes got like leopard spots on his nose) , an angel named gill (missing part of his gill) and another angel named scar ( scare on his side) have heaps n heaps of other fish that are un named, im terriable with names too but i just wait till i find something perfect to suit my fishies. hope this helps.

-nods- thanks much. i got a new betta today. i saw him and i couldn't pass him up. now i have two beautiful guys with a divider between them. the new guy's pacific. he's a gorgeous blue/green with a little red on his fins until he flares. then the red shows up. picture coming soon.

edit: i have a name for the other guy: doc holiday from my favorite movie :wub:. pacific's already built a bubble nest in about three hours - after i put them in two seperate tanks because doc was scared to death of pacific on the other side of the glass :fish:. doc's happier and pacific has a nice bubble nest going on.

no you cant. i went to the store to buy stuff to get my nursery tank set up and got a betta instead. i couldn't pass this guy up. he's gorgeous.

and i changed doc's name to shadow because doc didn't fit him. we call him shadow because he's afraid of his own shadow :hyper: .

haha yeah. my new boy's gorgeous. here's pictures of pacific:

4bspitx.jpg

4gs4dhc.jpg

he's got a personality for sure.

Most reactions

Back