My New 8gal Nano

Thanks for that, so no protein skimmer, UV etc?

I thougth that these were needed?

Cheers

JOHNNY

Nope, You can skim but water change are all thats needed. I dont really no much about UV but i think it has both advantages and disadvantages

Cool, thansk for that. What was the make of tank?

I have seen a 40ltr AquaQube which I think will make a nice nano, What lighting would you reccommend?

Your live rock rubble just sits inside the filter then insead of foam? Does the power head have an attachment to it or does it just turn the water over from its normal outlet?

Cheers
JOHNNY

Heres a few photos ive taken :D

DSC01613-.jpg

DSC01635.jpg

DSC01645.jpg

DSC01603.jpg

DSC01602.jpg

DSC01588.jpg

DSC01587.jpg

DSC01580.jpg

DSC01574.jpg

DSC01571.jpg

DSC01549.jpg

DSC01540-1.jpg

DSC01487.jpg

Very nice pictures. Just wondering...what gets your clown goby to eat?

Looks fantastic Adam, is that a Sea Squirt? I had one of those hitchhike with a zoo colony once, i think it was dead though, didnt look as healthy as yours. Love the hammer frag.

do the right thing send all your corals to this addres ...... :D looking awseome . Massive improvement in coral colours are you still using the stock lighting? they almost look like they are with metal halide

do the right thing send all your corals to this addres ...... :D looking awseome . Massive improvement in coral colours are you still using the stock lighting? they almost look like they are with metal halide
Looks like u forgot to write ur address... Cant send them to u now lol!

Ive got 2 sets of 18W T5's

I'm thinking of upgrading my tank so this one might be up for sale...

Most reactions

Back