2qasghd.jpg

Its here....

30usl0m.jpg

Taking shape...

2zs8kmp.jpg

Submerged?

wcbdl3.jpg

Have I done anything wrong?? :)

sylish tank design. I'd add a background so that the wires aren't visible.

thats a really nice tank! been looking for something simular for a while

link?

hmm might get the 20litre for a dwarf puffer or shrimp set up soon!

p@h have a cheaper full set up but it doesnt look at good.

thats the only problem with there sort of tanks.. you can see the water line! which i dont like!

where did you get your sand from? it it just this argos sand http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3650574/Trail/searchtext%3EPLAY+SAND.htm#pdpFullProductInformation ? thanks

where did you get your sand from? it it just this argos sand http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3650574/Trail/searchtext%3EPLAY+SAND.htm#pdpFullProductInformation ? thanks

My sand is from B and Q cost under £5 for a big bag, I used about 1/3 for this tank. It is a better colour than argos (yellowy).... took about 40 mins of washing though, left to steap over night then got about 3 more rinses, but it isnt even cloudy once put in the new tank it paid off!

Love the filter, its so cool.

The filter is noisy and huge haha!

know its a long shot but do you have pic of the bag? as i'll probs end up getting the wrong one.

know its a long shot but do you have pic of the bag? as i'll probs end up getting the wrong one.

Sorry I have threw the bag away and put the spare in a tub.... there is some on there website: www.diy.com/nav/garden/garden-care-watering/mulches-sand-bark/sand/Blooma-Play-Sand-11907579

But mine was the older bag I think they have updated it, im sure it will be just as good... mine was kept outside near other building things if that helps. Mine was 4.48 I think. It looks darker in the bag, goes lighter in tank :) Sorry couldnt be of more help!

Most reactions

Back