2c0oqb.jpg

Oooh!

f56g4g.jpg

Nice!

oumedt.jpg

He seems happy!

Hope you all like it!
:good:

It's excellent! Needs more plants though, they LOVE plants. Cabomba is a great one for bettas :good:

also look at crypts...would look nice in that tank and my betta LOVES his crypt...it is rather large (they grow pretty slow but if you keep it for the long haul are amazing and very undemanding plants)...my boy uses it like a reclining chair....lays sideways on it like he is really napping! would look fab in the foreground...and i agree with Honeythorn that camboba would be GREAT to fill in the gaps in the middle...bettas realllly like lots of plants IME!
cheers. looks like a great start and im sure he's thrilled in there... but you cant really have too many plants...so beneficial to all involved!

also look at crypts...would look nice in that tank and my betta LOVES his crypt...it is rather large (they grow pretty slow but if you keep it for the long haul are amazing and very undemanding plants)...my boy uses it like a reclining chair....lays sideways on it like he is really napping! would look fab in the foreground...and i agree with Honeythorn that camboba would be GREAT to fill in the gaps in the middle...bettas realllly like lots of plants IME!
cheers. looks like a great start and im sure he's thrilled in there... but you cant really have too many plants...so beneficial to all involved!

Was going to get some more plants. Maybe tonight. Was also thinking of a couple of small fish or shrimp to feed on the bottom. Any suggestions???

I got some plants and two lovely Peppered Corys!!!

Tank looks perfect, as I also added some new stones!

Will post another picture! :good:

Ok, here is the tank now!!!

33vhmjm.jpg

25666w0.jpg

Hope you all like it!!! :good:

Oh and I forgot to ask. Does anyone know what plants are on the right and left??? They are the same plant but I forgot the name??? :book:

That's Elodia. When it starts to trail along the surface and block light, snip it off just below the water line. It also puts off side roots , in that case you pinch the plant off just below those roots, strip the bottom few leaves around them, and plant it.

That's Elodia. When it starts to trail along the surface and block light, snip it off just below the water line. It also puts off side roots , in that case you pinch the plant off just below those roots, strip the bottom few leaves around them, and plant it.

Honeythorn you are a star! I knew I could count on you!!! :good:

very

very

very

nice

should be well done

Most reactions

Back