My new 26 gal tank

SpEeDhOrN

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
:D finally got it up and running altho its not finished. im planning on having the tank fully planted and am only gonna keep south american fish. when i get rid of my barbs n stuff that is :p. let me no if anyone has any good or usefull ideas :D
and also your thoughts on the tank which is in my bedroom btw.

Attachments

• DSCI0002.JPG
    DSCI0002.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 71
thanx alot guys. would be nice to see your aquariums :D

i only see one tiger barb :unsure: um if you only have one thats bad xpessly if you have other fish with long tails or fins get a school of atleast 4-5 should be 6-8 or more. but the tank looks great :thumbs:

i only have 1 as i have a major desiese problem so im giving my tiger away to a friend so it can join his group of 4 :)

there all alone :(

Attachments

• all_alone.jpg
    all_alone.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 61
That's an incredible picture of the tiger barb. How did you ever manage to get him to sit so still?

i took a few photos and the best 1s where when i turned the aquaroum light off and turned my camera flash on so thats wat i dd. then i modded the image in photoshop to make it brighter :D

Well the results speak for themselves.

I have just aquired photshop and I guess I should have a play with my digicam to see if I can equal your results. Photoshop is such a massive tool - so much to learn and understand!

Most reactions

Back