Reaction score
Here is my 20 gallon long:
12 exodons
2 peppered corys
1 emerald green cory
1 bulldog pleco

penguin 200 filter
maxi-jet 600 powerhead

I will be taking out the plant on the right side (dwarf lilly) because it's growing too tall and taking up too much room. If anyone lives around me and wants it, it's free. if that's the case pm me as to not clog up the thread (I live in Sellersville, PA).

In case you are wondering about the shelf, I originally had 1 inch all around gravel but wanted to make an area where the corys and pleco could hang out under. so instead of buying more gravel and taking up more space, I just took it down to 1/2 inch and used the rest to make that shelf. I still need to make a few minor touches to it, but it's almost done

It wasn't taken with a very good camera, so I will try and take better pics and keep it updated.

102_1042.jpg

102_1041.jpg

102_1044.jpg

102_1043.jpg

Is it just me ,or does that gravel look huge?? Are the Cories ok wiv gravel that size????

true about the gravel. maybe that smaller, rounder natural gravel? or sand?
also, maybe a few more taller plants? at the back maybe? or are you waiting for these plants to grow?
and have you tried attaching the java fern to the wood?
still a nice tank :good: any close ups of the green cory?

true about the gravel. maybe that smaller, rounder natural gravel? or sand?
also, maybe a few more taller plants? at the back maybe? or are you waiting for these plants to grow?
and have you tried attaching the java fern to the wood?
still a nice tank :good: any close ups of the green cory?

yea the gravel is a little larger than i want. but truthfully its not all that big. i have some gravel in there that is a good size and some that is a little larger (i used to have piranhas in the tank so it didnt really matter then). I thought about sand but i'll probably just get a little bit darker brown of a gravel over the summer. the ferns i just got so hopefully they 'll grow into the tank and the one on the left i am currently trying to get that attached to the wood. havent been able to get any closeups yet, but i should be able to borrow a better camera either tonight or tomorrow

Most reactions

Back