My Mistakes - For Your Viewing Pleasure

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

i personally wouldn't get 'hyped' up about about any N/A bacs in a bottle. You'll struggle to find a independent study into these products, you only find research done by the company/Dr who makes the product and a handful of people on the interweb, that it worked for. To me this makes a product questionable before it even reaches the shelves. There is yet to be concrete evidence to prove these products work. If the Dr Tim methods worked, wouldn't we be seeing more people hitting the forums, raving about the products? This is all my opinion, but all i think we are seeing is a decent fish in cycle when we see good results.

I used Nutrafin Cycle and 3 guppies in my cycle, everything went fine.

sweetmeister - i would leave your cycling as is for now. The main reason being that should you encounter any blips or hiccups it becomes more difficult to narrow down a cause if you introduce different variables into the process.

Try it on your next tank!

ianho - great point and you reinforce the fact that we need evidence to support or disprove whether such products work.

We appear to have lost the point of the original post which i interpreted to be one of learning from each others experience and quite possibly best practice.

Most reactions

Back