My Malawi Tank

rustydiver

Reaction score
The tank is a rio 180 so about 150ltrs, it has a Fluval 305 and a Aquamanta Efx 400 external filters fitted.
Marine blue t8 tube with 3 x 1ft led strip lights which can be controlled from dull to bright.

4.jpg

Tank being set up about 1yr ago
5-1.jpg

First few fish
1-1.jpg

LED lights.
P4050038.jpg

P30901801.jpg

Have changed the sand for a fine gravel, got fed up with the sand in the ext filters.
Will try to take some more up to date ones in the week.

Love your rockwork :good:
How big and how many malawis do you have in the tank ?
I will soon be rehousing my malawis from my rio 180 into a bigger tank - had them from fry

Love your rockwork :good:
How big and how many malawis do you have in the tank ?
I will soon be rehousing my malawis from my rio 180 into a bigger tank - had them from fry

Mine is a rio 180, i have 20 fish at the moment most only small but will weed them out as they get bigger. I have 2 large external filters going.

P3010018.jpg

P3010013.jpg

Will try and do a fish list.

Nice looking tank....good job on the rockscaping......do you have a full front photo????? the algae on the rocks make it looks more natural.... :good:

i love malawi tanks, this is a classic example! and it looks much bigger than a Rio180
The tank is a rio 180 so about 150ltrs
hahaha, juwel have a tendancy of over rating their tanks, i worked out my Rio240 only holds about 180L, 200L at the very most (lots of decor though)

Nice looking tank....good job on the rockscaping......do you have a full front photo????? the algae on the rocks make it looks more natural.... :good:

I agree 100% fantastic job

I agree 100% fantastic job

Most reactions

Back