My Lonely Panda!

Very nice pictures. I love them very much. Congratulations. And the tank looks gr8.

He is definately either a metini or matae but I checked the link and its just so hard to distinguish. Im going to swallow aquatics on Sunday and Ill prob take a picture with me and see what they think it is, and then get him some buddies! I hope they have something that look like him or I dont know what Ill do. He has other cory friends but obviously he doesnt hang with them as he needs more of his specific species. Oh well hopefully Ill have a successful trip!! :good:

He is definately either a metini or matae but I checked the link and its just so hard to distinguish. Im going to swallow aquatics on Sunday and Ill prob take a picture with me and see what they think it is, and then get him some buddies! I hope they have something that look like him or I dont know what Ill do. He has other cory friends but obviously he doesnt hang with them as he needs more of his specific species. Oh well hopefully Ill have a successful trip!! :good:

I am almost positive its a Corydoras melini, which are quite common. If you are still unsure about the identity, then you could post this picture in the corydoras forum and someone else should give their opinion.

Could it be a Davidsandis??? They also look a lot like your cory.

Were you able to get an identification from the LFS??

:huh:

Most reactions

Back