My Little Princesses Are Coming!

missigfunk

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hey hey!

After doing THOROUGH research on importing bettas from Thailand to Australia, I decided to bite the bullet and by one.

Turns out, I couldn't decide which one I wanted so I ended up getting 4 all from the same breeder. He then told me that if I bought 5, he would give me one for free (of my choice). Naturally I agreed.

THEN when I said I don't have a Western Union account, he told me that if I set one up and pay that way, he will give me another one for free. Again, I agreed. So now I'm getting a total of 7 bettas!!! :crazy: :S

They are all female and I have set up my old tank and put in 2 dividers for them. I am going to put my male in 1 section, 3 females together in 1 section and the other 4 together in 1 section. I will post pics of the set up shortly.

I am so freakin excited!!!

I have been waiting almost 2 whole weeks for the arrival of my little baby girls (they had to be quarantined in another state for 7 days before being sent to me)

The only photos of them I have are their aqua bid photos. Should I post those or wait until I get them?

The transhipper lady said I should get them on Wednesday, latest Thursday...and today is Tuesday night!!!!! :D

YAY

lol someone is excited post pics

lol someone is excited post pics

Congrats on the new girls, i think you should post there piccys :shifty: then i can see if i'll come steal them :lol:

Ok here are their aqua bid pics...

nice4.jpg

nice5.jpg

nice6.jpg

nice7.jpg

nice9.jpg

nice8.jpg

I don't have a pic of the 7th one because it is a 'suprise' fish, but he said it was a red dragon

Thanks lilfishie

I'm pretty proud of them myself lol

I soooooo can't wait until tomorrow!

I just got an email from my transhipper and she said that there was a slight delay and that I should expect my fish on Thursday, perhaps Friday!!! :sad: :angry:

think u may have been scammed dude hes delaying and useing westion union on the site it says it does not receomend

think u may have been scammed dude hes delaying and useing westion union on the site it says it does not receomend

Why do you say this?? The op is using a transhipper for the purpose of importing, which is normal, and Australia has very tight quarentine laws.

I don't know what it's like in other countries, but in the U.S. anytime a seller mentions using Western Union it's a red flag that's screaming "RUN AWAY!!!" That's probably what tigrex is saying. There are a lot of scammers here that want you to pay via Western Union, and then don't deliver anything and you have no way of getting your money back-- especially when something sounds too good to be true (like getting something for free...or getting more than you're actually paying for...).

I've spoken with the transhipper many times and she said that she has my fish, so I'm not worried about not getting them. It's only 1 day difference that I have to wait. It's not like shes saying it's going to be another week.

It's just sending them by courier to my state. I live in another state than my transhipper.

I have my courier tracking number and everything.

Mmmm.....actually I'm a bit worried now :sad:

I paid enough...

I was sort of iffy about this whole thing anyway and was willing to lose the money I put into it. Sure, I'll be major p!ssed if I get 'scammed', but it's the choice I made in the first place.

Most reactions

Back