My "little" Acf Girl.

Hey t1tanrush, did you ever try to wiggle your finger above the water. I loved just waiting until the 2 females pounced on my finger like it was a snack. They have teeth like sand-paper.

They are monsters!!!!! They ate all my fancyu guppies and kept jumping out of the tank when I opend the lid. I fed mine cichlid pellets and they grew about 3 inches in a month and my barbershop lady had a 29 gallon with 2 in there and they were freaki'n huge!!!!!

They are monsters!!!!! They ate all my fancyu guppies and kept jumping out of the tank when I opend the lid. I fed mine cichlid pellets and they grew about 3 inches in a month and my barbershop lady had a 29 gallon with 2 in there and they were freaki'n huge!!!!!

If you had researched them you would know they eat anything that fits in their mouths including fish regardless of their correct name :lol:

i didn't know they could get that big or that they ate fish. guess i'm not gonna get one now, i don't want my guppies to get eaten :sad:

Feeder guppies, also called rosy red's, a type of minnow..
ja28001.jpg

I was at wal-mart Friday night looking for an albino to join her in her tank (I'd get female, don't want croaking). Were out, and all their fish looked bad..
wait, those are not guppies. rosies is a type of goldfish. i happen to have a full grown one. yours seem to be very pale in color...

of course i guess i would to if my family was being eaten by a giant 'dwarf' frog, lol :lol:

I know I should just leave this but I can't! THEY ARE MINNOWS. NOT GUPPIES. NOT GOLDFISH. Get it through your heads! :rolleyes:

Point to the tank and say " 40 " and they get the idea.. Doesn't even need a name. Also, puddle_inc they get huge (Didn't wanna quote). If you get african DWARF frogs, they stay small, african CLAWED frogs, get big. Thats also their normal colors, just a light variety, I never get any of the few darker ones scooped up with my order lol..
Yetti= No, she attacked my finger through the glass, that was as close as I planned to go.
Fate2006: Yes 100% aquatic.
~T~, krib probably researched ADF's, and got a small one, then later finding out it was an ACF lol.
Krib, monster yes, but heck, I love fish that are mean and aggressive!

Most reactions

Back