My Leopard Gecko

SoCalMom

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Her name is Fleck :)

This is her 20 gal long. A little crowded, and nothing fancy; but she loves it :D

Check out my pad
tank2001.jpg

Time for a close up. I'm saying cheese, mommy!
tank2009.jpg

Alright, enough pics...I'm outta here!
tank2003.jpg

lovely gecko. it may be me, but does that tank look...empty? not trying to be rude, but usally at reptile shops that have a substrate on the floor and some branch/ leave things for them. or is that wrong? either way the gecko looks very health and she seems to like it.

lovely gecko. it may be me, but does that tank look...empty? not trying to be rude, but usally at reptile shops that have a substrate on the floor and some branch/ leave things for them. or is that wrong? either way the gecko looks very health and she seems to like it.

I didn't take that as rude ;)

She is on reptile carpet which is one of the safest substrates to use for leos. Most reptile shops don't know what they are doing and have them on sand/wood chips which is wrong. She is not a climber, and I think fake plants look bad in reptile tanks. Leos aren't like other gecko types that hang out in plants/trees so they don't need plants. It's a personal preference on the owners part

I didn't take that as rude ;)

She is on reptile carpet which is one of the safest substrates to use for leos. Most reptile shops don't know what they are doing and have them on sand/wood chips which is wrong. She is not a climber, and I think fake plants look bad in reptile tanks. Leos aren't like other gecko types that hang out in plants/trees so they don't need plants. It's a personal preference on the owners part
ahhhh, thanks for explaining. i learnt something new.

Most reactions

Back