My hybrids are growing up!

freshmike

©µ®¦§‡Ø¶=€®
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
6,550
Reaction score
4
Points
0
Location
Toon Town
Well, these guys are about 6 months old now.....I believe. Don't quite remember when they were born...but my little freaks of nature are becoming all grown up! :D

The male is starting to get some more really cool color....and the female is.....ummm....errrr......HOLDING!!! Ha ha, freaks trying to make a start in the world as their own species....electric yellows and perlmutts make cool babies! :P yee haw! I am a cichlid criminal! LOCK ME UP!!! :lol:

....anyway, here are some pictures....hope you like! :D

Oh. Also...this is only the beginning....I have been taking pictures all night..... :rolleyes:

Here is the big boy.... :hey:
 

Attachments

  • hybrid_2april_27.webp
    hybrid_2april_27.webp
    69.4 KB · Views: 125
....again. :P
 

Attachments

  • hybrid_3april27.webp
    hybrid_3april27.webp
    75.2 KB · Views: 125
....again, again. :P

This time with a peeking friend. :nod:
 

Attachments

  • hybrid_4april27.webp
    hybrid_4april27.webp
    113.7 KB · Views: 128
Here is mom with some of her demasoni friends....pretty girl :wub:
 

Attachments

  • hybridfemale_2april27.webp
    hybridfemale_2april27.webp
    78.4 KB · Views: 84
I have no idea.....I have just heard that hybrids are usually sterile..... :huh:

Oh and thank you for the compliment! :D
 
OMG...LMAO@ "freaks of nature" :rofl: I hope they don't hear you say that! :sly:

I think they're beautiful anyway :wub: :wub: :wub: mwaaaaa@ the freaks :*
 
:wub: Wow they're beautiful. I thought they looked nice young, but now that they've grown... whew. The color contrast from the top to the bottom is spectacular! Too bad you don't have more than one female, you could have the "Christofish"... :lol:



I gotta quit those puns.. :*)
 
Amazing fish, The Coloring is Very Cool
 

Most reactions

Back
Top