My husband is so observant

Sorrell

If you're a bird, I'm a bird
Reaction score
:rolleyes:
So I was bored and I typed "orange plakats" into search in member's aquarium pics. I just spent the last 30 mins ohhing and awwing at the sweet babies, who I now have some of. Anyway, I told my husband, "Look at these sweet babies! Some of those could be mine" he says "Whoa, I didn't know we got that many, who's the dad of that bunch?"
:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

He thought I had put of pictures of a spawn of mine :rolleyes: I don't have any right now! :lol:

This is good news though, because when he thought they were ours he was excited and two, think how many I can have with the man being completely oblivious! :p

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nothing better than a man that doesn't know what's going on...you could just keep getting more and telling him "Oh, no...we've always had that one"

lol, was it when you tried to help me search for wuvmybetta's thread?

heee hee no kidding though :shifty: You can have tanks everywhere "Oh those have always been there :rolleyes: where've you been?"

did you see the thread with the father's pic, Sorrell? He's so beautiful and he didn't really hit full color until he was about 6 months old. He hasn't spawned since the last time 3 months ago and his fins are just fantastic right now :wub:

Ha! LOL......wish my fiancee' would be less observant! If I just am thinking about getting another tank.....he knows! LOL :lol:

Lucky you, I'm not even allowed within a blocks radius of the fish store with out two people yelling NO!! :dunno:

Most reactions

Back