My Guppies Are Being Eaten!

creamo098765

Reaction score
We have had a few guppies now that are just being eaten. I have woken this morning to see that another one has been eaten at on her stomach.
I was wondering if it could be the black widdows we have in the tank.

What is the stocking list?

And guppies and black widows don't attack other fish (widows might nip fins, but that's not a common occurrence). Chances are that if these are the only fish you have in the tank, they are being eaten after they die.

If this is the case, check your tank specs to make sure that they are not dying due to water quality.

What is the stocking list?

And guppies and black widows don't attack other fish (widows might nip fins, but that's not a common occurrence). Chances are that if these are the only fish you have in the tank, they are being eaten after they die.

If this is the case, check your tank specs to make sure that they are not dying due to water quality.

we have clown loachs, colourder widdows male guppies red tailed shark, this guppie was also pregnant could that have anything to do with it
we did a water change yesterday and levels were fine

the coloured widows are dyed fish. i bought some over a year ago,not knowing they were dyed. after researching i found them to be dyed. they are actually very healthy and are doing fine. my are completely non aggressive.

Most reactions

Back