My Guinea Pig Died :(

kellyinman1

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
My husband went out to clean the guinea pigs on tuesday when i was at work to find the older one dead - not to sure why to be honest. now the other little one is calling out all the time and i think it must be really really lonely as she has been with her since she was about 8 weeks old.
so im looking for another guinea pig to keep her company and cuddle up to on cold nights. does anyone know of one looking for a new home? i would much rarther rescue one that go to the pet shop and buy one.

forgot to say im in aldershot - so anywhere that is about 30mile radious of there!

My husband went out to clean the guinea pigs on tuesday when i was at work to find the older one dead - not to sure why to be honest. now the other little one is calling out all the time and i think it must be really really lonely as she has been with her since she was about 8 weeks old.
so im looking for another guinea pig to keep her company and cuddle up to on cold nights. does anyone know of one looking for a new home? i would much rarther rescue one that go to the pet shop and buy one.

forgot to say im in aldershot - so anywhere that is about 30mile radious of there!

oh hunny i feel so sorry for you its the worst when your pets die :(

i dont know of any but why not try the rspca they have all sorts of animals to rescue

hope your other one feels better soon

xx

Most reactions

Back