My Gn Pleco

brads

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi, 'Rodders' my GN pleco (L81) has been in my tank just over a week now.
Rodders hides all day in the ship wreck in my tank. I have found my self getting out of bed silly 'o' clock in the morning to see how he's doing, He always seems to be sucking away at the front glass of the tank. The glass at the front is always clean so what is it he's sucking on? I have'nt seen my plec eating waffers, cucumber or the frozen cockles I've introduced. He must be eating though surley? I can't stay up all night to see if it is eating! His fins are up which is a good sign and he seems to come out a little earlier in the evening so hopefully it's settleing in nicley

Cheers Brads :good:

YIIIIIIII PEEEEEEEE I dropped some cockles and waffers into the ship wreck and Rodders jumped on them straight away. I could see him through one of the gaps in the wreck. I will do this a few times then I will drop the food just outside the wreck to to try and entise him out. over the next few days. :good:

Hows have you guys got your GN plecos eating?

Cheers Brads

I have a GN and for weeks he hide and I very rearly saw him, like you I was getting up at night just the check he was ok!!! however over the last couple of weeks he has started coming out and about in the evening so I get to see him. He feeds well and is very active.

Most reactions

Back