My Friends Tank Setup, 75 Litre

hahah take out the oscars first lol and to the dude that say they were terrotorial u obivisouly dont know oscar they not terrotorial there actuyally soft just like to go crazy around feeding time that about it for my input

I think that guy is just taking the piss.

Perferct example...............

well actually your remark was a perfect example I was was not rude at all I was actually saying its NOT peoples fault when they over stock if they have been misinformed hence I was not being rude at all......... and you took my remark out of context and was quick to jump down my throat so I think you should not be so quick to the defensive ....... I do not mean any offense by this comment and am not saying it with any malce.

I think that guy is just taking the piss.

Perferct example...............

well actually your remark was a perfect example I was was not rude at all I was actually saying its NOT peoples fault when they over stock if they have been misinformed hence I was not being rude at all......... and you took my remark out of context and was quick to jump down my throat so I think you should not be so quick to the defensive ....... I do not mean any offense by this comment and am not saying it with any malce.

I didnt take your remark out of contex at all. I quoted the guy thats talking about taking a piss on a family forum. I used it as a example of rude comments that are not nessesary. As far as what you said, I understand what you were getting at, just the way you worded it made it sound like you were saying all fish stores give bad advise (yes i know you didnt mean all fish stores). and trust me, i didnt jump down anybody throats. I apolagize If i misunderstood you.

Thats cool it's really easy to misunderstand people in forums ....... especially since you are reading text and not hearing the tone and expression in peoples voices...... it seems I have also misunderstood you :) so I apreciate your apology and extend my apologies to you :)

hahah take out the oscars first lol and to the dude that say they were terrotorial u obivisouly dont know oscar they not terrotorial there actuyally soft just like to go crazy around feeding time that about it for my input

Thats actually totally false. All Cichlids are territorial (most likely due to the way they breed.) I saw two Oscars kill another Oscar in a 1500 gallon tank... So, please don't tell me they aren't aggressive/territorial.

Thats cool it really easy to misunderstand people in forums ....... especially since you are reading text and not hearing the tone and expression in peoples voices...... it seems I have also misunderstood you :) so I apreciate your apology and extend my apologies to you :)

LoL...No worries :flowers:

And discus Lover........you beat me to that oscar comment. :good:

Most reactions

Back