My fishtank pics

Very nice tank DG ;)

Very pretty :wub:

I made this for ya:

dg.gif

Silver
:*

PS....I thought you may use it in your signature or something. It's not too big at all so the mods shouldn't mind. If you want to PM me for the URL!!!!

Hope you like!!!

I have a couple other gif animations for other users in this forum but I don't know if they'd be insulted or not if I told them I had made sig. gifs for them, what do you think??..........you DG...I don't care if you're insulted :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

Silver
B)

DG

Been meaning to tell you all your work has paid off very nice setup...I lovelove love your background it kinda looks like crumpled blue cello plastic? Gives a nice look to the tank

i thaught it was blue tinted tin foil nice looking back groud. i love the tank dg noce work good luck

edit : i mean nice work ive been to the local and i think its affecting my typing, sorry

Jamnog/molly - i once saw this product in a tank: this stuff and i thought to myself i have to have it. Only problem is they only sell it in the US and its gonna cost me nearly £100!!! :eek: So i thought id get blue wrapping paper which is the foily type and scrumple it up and put it behind. So i went to the stationary shop and it was so busy so i picked up the closest looking thing and went home (after paying for it). Opened it up and it was blue cellophane (spelling?). I was gonna throw it away but id spent £5 on it. They i had a brain wave and got tin foil, scrumpled it and stuck it behind the blue cellophane :D Job done.

Silver - the hex is only a temporary maternity tank for expecting mothers. Soon it will be a fry tank (i'll set it up outside).

Silver that gif is good. I'd be honoured to have it in my sig :D

:thumbs: That is so cool!... once again great looking tank. I may just have to redo the background on mine hmmm...no would be too much of a pain in the arse to move my tank out from the wall...so I'll try it on my little 10gal. or have to convince hubby I NEED another lol...I'm sure he will understand :*) :wub:

Molly - go for it :) Plus u can experiment with colours ie green or even red. maybe even mix some colours!

I say if you want to do something, just do it. As long as no-one gets killed or hurt, whats the harm? :)

DG.......you're so silly :wub:

I'm glad you like the gif....I thought it was rather cool myself!!!

I made a couple others today....one of semper's and mostanks. I don't know if they'd be interested. What do you think?

:*)

Silver
:*

Well if they were made by you, then i have no doubt they will be as pleased as i am :)

Most reactions

Back