My Fishes

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

how bigs the tank i had a chinese once and it didnt grow more than 7" tho i cant remeber what tank i put it in.

Nice job :) I love neons but for some reason i cant keep them alive :( You've done it right

Thanx guys.. I really enjoy my tank, It's so relaxing just sitting there watching them :D

Jamnog my tank is 30x15x12 or summat like that :lol:

-=DG=- Ive had my neons since I got my tank which was last October and they are really happy and healthy :)

Ive bought a few more fish aswell.. 2 Blue Gouramis and 2 orange mollies.. The Gouramis are lovely fish and so friendly.. When feeding time they come to the top of the tank and start sucking away.. the sounds they make are really cute :lol:

Is it hard to breed Gouramis and how do I find out what sex they are.

if it where 15 deep then the chinese would fit i think but would be a bit of a tight squeeze if it did get to 12" like you say. its hard to immagin them big i was looking at a pic of the irridescent on cfp and there was thise fisherman with one and it was the size of a dog i think that would have been a recordly large catch thing tho.1300mm

I agree that gouramis are the most personalble fish, and mine are really enthusiastic about eating! Like so many anabantids, the male gouramis are more attractive and around here that is all they sell. I think they are bubble nest builders like the betta.

thanks for sharing the pictures - they are lovely.

Most reactions

Back