My Fish

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

well either way Alia (they certainly LOOK real!) your tank is gorgeous and it's arranged with a great deal of taste :thumbs:
now if I can figure out how to nominate (if it isn't already)...you've got my vote!

Graeme,

I have four Rams in the same tank as a breeding pair of Kribs. They were a little 'off' with the Rams at first (the Kribs were established in the tank and didn't like the new additions) but now seem to be happy with each other. The Kribs are more bottom dwelling whereas the Rams seem to be more middle to top dwelling.

HTH, Eddie

Aila. I think i have 3 females and 1 male (lucky fella!). :lol: Lovely tank :)

Cheers! Eddie. ;)

Graeme.

:blush: Thanks, guys. I'm touched. This tank is in my living room, so I've tried to make it attractive. Aquariums are like living art!

Your ram is a lucky fella, Graeme! Do you think they'll breed? How cool would that be???

Alia, very colorful tank you have, I like it alot! Those gouramis are great, aren't they! :nod: :D

Thank you, Bill, and YES :hyper: the gouramis are great! ;) I have liked them since I had two blue gouramis in my very first tank. Such personable fish, and beautiful, too. These four seem to be especially good-natured -- maybe it is the variety.

Glad I had the chance to see your tank, it is very nice. Someone should come along and give it a second nomination.....I would but I have chosen to refrain from doing any nominations since I dont wish to show any favortisim......lol :D :D
Sounds like you have a wonderful set up

Les

I'll 4th the Nomination because you dont just see a fish tank! you see more if you look longer! :)

Graeme.

:*) :*) :wub: :D Thank you everyone for the nominations. Boy, when Les makes a suggestion, everyone listens! :lol: :lol:

Ok, Graeme, :grr: are you talking about the reflection??

Thanks for admiring my krib, too, fishdude. That is an updated photo from the one I first posted. I hope to see him become much more colorful when I introduce him to a certain female krib. ;)

Most reactions

Back