My fish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the fact that u made up names for them too... makes me wonder if you are mentally ill.... thats just weird if you ask me

I doubt she'll reply.

And I think EVERYONE has seen that glowfish picture at least once. Common be a little more original!

Chewy- said:
But is it only the glofish picture that is copied or are all of them taken from somewhere else?
put ur mouse on top of the pic....then right click and click properties and u'll see that the url are all different

kevin007 said:
Chewy- said:
But is it only the glofish picture that is copied or are all of them taken from somewhere else?
put ur mouse on top of the pic....then right click and click properties and u'll see that the url are all different
Oh yea, i see where the george and gracie came from... i was wondering what adrinal meant by that....

I think that enough's been said about this topic and I'm closing it. It will stay here for reading purposes only and I hope that this kind of thing will not happen again. It achieves nothing and only ridicules it's starter. I'm sure that fishyjessie has learnt her/his lesson and won't try this sort of thing again. Please let's all give him/her another chance and hope that the next pics that she/he posts will be of his/her's own fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back