Fish Herder
Reaction score

mytree.jpg

betta4.jpg

jack.jpg

bichir.jpg

bichir2.jpg

rainbow2.jpg

Beautiful fish, specially the first one, what species of Killi fish is that?

fry_lover: indeed! she's a chunky little girl, obviously loves her bloodworm :lol:

PRW1988: it's not a killi, it's Mogurnda mogurnda, either the purple spotted gudgeon, or the purple striped gudgeon. I forget which common name goes with this fish and which goes with Mogurnda adspersa. In any case, it's a type of goby.

Beautiful fishys :hyper: Is the goby really that pink??

No, dwarf cichlid. That is a bad picture of a male Nannacara taenia, dwarf lattice cichlid :lol: here is another bad picture of him (the female is camera shy and the male likes the darkest spots in the tank)
Jack2.jpg

Although he does share the tank with Badis badis. I've not had any problems, they've both claimed coconut shells on different sides of the tank and are relatively low-aggression.

iSnail - not generally, I think it's iridesence reflecting light from the camera flash. Usually gray on the dorsal and white below, with the line of spots and yellow/blue fins.

Wow, Those are some beautiful pictures.. I just LOVE the betta and killifish! :good:

I've always wanted to keep Badis, especially Scarlet (well, they're really Dario, but you know what I mean). Do you have any pictures of yours?

BTW, the lattice is gorgeous! :good:

thanks, i rather like them. They remind me of beans :lol:

as for the badis, i've no pics of him yet. these fish have only been in the tank for about a week so he hasn't fully acclimatised to my presence. Spends a great deal of time with his nose poking out of the hole of his cave, glowering at the world.

Most reactions

Back