My Fish Keep Dying

Hi Guys,

Again thank you for your help with this, my male betta has managed to survive the night so fingers crossed.

I have moved the puffer out of the biorb into a biube for now all it has in that tank are some mountain cloud minnows i think they are called and two of the below i inherited these also but they do seem fine.
fish

Or are they more devil fish?

If i was to put all my remaining into my new tank if i get it would that be a disaster waiting to happen?

Sorry just want to be sure i know what im doing this time.

Thank you once again

Also if someone could tell me what those fish are that would be great i think they are some kind of chichlid, will they get on with the jewels or is that a big no no mixing chiclids? as if i need to get rid of my fish i was thinking of maybe making the bigger tank a chiclid tank or is the tank to small or is just generally a bad idea...

So many questions i know im sorry, but you have all been really helpful.

Hi Guys,

Again thank you for your help with this, my male betta has managed to survive the night so fingers crossed.

I have moved the puffer out of the biorb into a biube for now all it has in that tank are some mountain cloud minnows i think they are called and two of the below i inherited these also but they do seem fine.
fish

Or are they more devil fish?

If i was to put all my remaining into my new tank if i get it would that be a disaster waiting to happen?

Sorry just want to be sure i know what im doing this time.

Thank you once again

Also if someone could tell me what those fish are that would be great i think they are some kind of chichlid, will they get on with the jewels or is that a big no no mixing chiclids? as if i need to get rid of my fish i was thinking of maybe making the bigger tank a chiclid tank or is the tank to small or is just generally a bad idea...

So many questions i know im sorry, but you have all been really helpful.
White_cloud_mountain_minnow+-+natureaquarium.us.jpg

^That is a white cloud minnow. The one you posted is a cichlid I think. Look in the cichlid section to identify it.

indeed they are i have five of those and the other two chiclid in that tank for the time being.

I will have a look in that section and see if anyone else can help me out.

Thank you.

indeed they are i have five of those and the other two chiclid in that tank for the time being.

I will have a look in that section and see if anyone else can help me out.

Thank you.

the cichlid is a kribensis and it will be fine. the female has a very pink belly. thats how you tell them apart from males

Hey, :fun: quit apologizing for asking questions! The only stupid question is the one you don't ask. :fun: That's what we are here for. You inhertited a big mess and you are doing everything you can to fix the problem. Congratulations on a job well done! As I said earlier, that is how I got most of my fish. I looked at my tanks last night and realized out of 12 tanks, I only bought 4 of the fish. Actually, I'm jealous. That krib is beautiful! The puffer is a beautiful fish too. Get them separated and hopefully they will thrive for you. I don't hold out much hope for your betta, but you never know, he just might make it. Good luck, and keep asking questions :good: .

Hi,

So ive managed to get a tempory tank which is 100ltrs dimensions are 77cm long 44inch heigh and 30cms wide... just started setting it up...

So is there any of my fish that you think i could keep safely in this tank, or i could split the fish between two or even 3 tanks the new 100lrt biorb 60l and a biube

Just to refresh on all my fish

1 male betta if he survives
2 jewel chiclids
2 male sword tails (1 out the biube)
1 bolvian ram
1 angel fish
1 puffer
2 female fights (from the biube downstairs)
2 chiclid kribensis
5 white cloud moutain minows ( from the biube down stairs)
3 cherry barbs
1 glass catfish
2 bloodfins

I know it would be best to start from scratch but i would like to try and keep as many as possible.

Thank you :)

Most reactions

Back