My fish/Bed room

Dwarfs

Fish Connoisseur
Reaction score
Beyond the cameras view is A 5 gallon, 2x3 gallons, and two lizard terrariums (Ooh fancy word)

Attachments

• Andrew__s_tanks_3_041.jpg
    Andrew__s_tanks_3_041.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 30
:lol: You like my patriotic quilt? Can you see the pictus cat in the far right tank? He's the speck on the side of the tenk farthest from the camera

Attachments

• Andrew__s_tanks_3_043.jpg
    Andrew__s_tanks_3_043.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 45
Last of my room. The gray blurry thing on the left is my light blue T-shirt

Attachments

• Andrew__s_tanks_3_042.jpg
    Andrew__s_tanks_3_042.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 26
:) To some, there is no such thing as over-planting. This is the entire middle of my 20g long quarantine

Attachments

• Andrew__s_tanks_3_032.jpg
    Andrew__s_tanks_3_032.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 21
Is that the 30 gallon sitting at the foot of your bed? Cause I'd like to see that one close up...looks very green and pretty. :wub:

I wish I had a fish bedroom like you do dwarfs! :lol:

I'll try to get that one tomorrow, but heres a pic of part of the tank, I have a light that has a green tint thingy that brings the green out in...anything really

Attachments

• Andrew__s_tanks_2_069.jpg
    Andrew__s_tanks_2_069.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 51
Purple spotted gudgeon, this pic was taken when he was in his prime, now he isn't doing so well. He's recovering from a freak accident with a pvc pipe, and a glass wall :rolleyes:

that tank on the upper right looks mighty bright and a different light spectrum. Whats the story on that one?

Cool bed room! I'd love to have a bed room full of tanks....unforunatly I already have lots of instruments in my room so I gotta be careful.
Code:
water + keyboards and amps = mess and waste of hard earned money.
:X
lol
hope you don't mind me asking why you have a purple-ish light on the 55?

EDIT: oops looks like sky beat me to the question...

Well, well Dwarfs, you are turning into a regular Freshmike! :D Your tanks look wonderful and the plants are just the best! Thank you for posting the pictures - they brightened my day!

ALASKA

Most reactions

Back