My fish and tanks

Lol - it's fake? I have a real one that's exactly the same and I've been wandering what it is for ever! :p

if you dont mind me asking how big is he? because this species i mentioned only gets about 3 inches. anyways hope you have success with your new africans hopefully youll find out what your fish is! good luck :)

Beautiful fish! i was looking at the photos of the africans, thinking, I gotta ask what the blue ones are cos they are sooo beautiful, then you said if anyone knew to tell you :rofl:

Very :kewlpics: !!

Sarah

:wub: I loved your Angel and the Betta's were sooooo beautiful :wub: my fav had to be the one with no name. I'm still thinking about getting one but it will have to be in a tank though or a really big bowl but :thumbs: thats just me . They really look well and happy though :cool:

Thanks Shanty :D

I want to put a few of mine in my 5 gallons that I'm not using, but I have no room for the 5 gallons :S

I found better pics of Spirit and Cheeko, the other ones were a bit blurry...

Cheeko :wub: I have tried just about everything to get his tail to grow back but nothing seems to work :/
100_62041.jpg

Spirit :wub: I guess this ones a bit blurry too :lol: but he stands out more.
100_61951.jpg

Thanks guys

Moosehead? :lol: I've had a betta named Jugghead before so I guess it's not to bad :p

I love my angel :wub: your right about them being silly, mine always has this weird look on his face and he stares at everything. One time I caught him staring at the heater in the tank for 45 minutes, he didn't even move :lol:

Thanks again :thumbs:

littlefishie...I notice you go to Brock, one of my good friends goes to Brock University too :nod:

Most reactions

Back