My First Tank

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Meep

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
Okay managed to take pics of my tank with a mobile.  I'm liking it and the fish appear happy there, exploring the planted area and in/under around the decs

The Tank:

Live Plants, Moss Balls a few Decs.  Substrate is mainly sand but I left some of the gravel around the back edge and sides as I like the effect

Fishies:

The Minions aka a school of Glowlight Tetra, and one of the little pest snails on the Rainbow bravely showing itself considering theres:

A Hidden Assasin:

I added an arrow to show where one of the Assasin Snails (Davros) is lurking.

Nice Pics!! That Assassin looks ready to strike! You got a very nice looking tank as well!

Bailpy6 said:
Nice Pics!! That Assassin looks ready to strike! You got a very nice looking tank as well!

orangegecko said:
Great pics!  esp from a phone!
Thanks, I need to buy a new camera but settled for nicking hubby's phone not a fancy one but better than mine.

This tank is so cute!! I love it! How do you like the snails? I've always wondered if they're interesting to keep or not.

Awesome!  I love my assassin snails, but you have to make sure you have enough snails for them to eat or they will starve!  I've never actually seen mine eat anybody but I don't have any pest snails anymore so I know they are working hard :)

Most reactions

Back