You got MW2?

i'll play a game with you later on xbox or something if your on? :good:

You have it :)

MortalKonbat555

i added you around two weeks ago

got headset?

Looking good so far! :)
Algae could be a pain in the ar$e though, all that sunlight under a window! :X

i'm hoping that 1) because the window doesn't actually get much sunlight only in the summer for around one or two hours. 2) by blocking out the entire back with a thick 3d background should prevent any temp change or algae bloom.

do you have one or two background pieces? if you have 2 dont put them in the exact same way, otherwise it looks like you are seeing double lol

looking good :good:

what i meant by putting the sand in after the backing as when youre sealing the backing on sand gets stuck in the sealant (talking from experience)

right guys, after drawn out weeks and this taking longer than evolution. i am finally filling the tank as we speak i will get some pics up as soon as the battery on my camera is charged.

Hooray :) post pics of your other fish as well!!

well heres it full, the gap between the two pieces of fake background is becoming less obvious now its full but i'm thinking of loading it with silicone and just pushing sand and tiny bits of rock in there.

so here we are.
DSCN0037.jpg

DSCN0038.jpg

i also loaded some of the media from my other filters into the 2028 so hopefully a quick cycle. just thinking about filtration, do you guys think i would get away with just running the eheim 2028 without the hood filter as its much louder than the eheim?

and wills do you mean pictures of the fish going in this tank or the fish in my other tank? eg the new world cichlids?

Most reactions

Back