My First Setup

plants mmmmm lol amazon swords, crypts, water sprite! see stix about growing them lol loads to choose best to see rose in the garden section

Thanks slt :D I feel kinda stupid now LOL..

Oh well may aswell introduce myself. My name is Sue and I'm from The UK..
Sue is shorter to type than Panthywanthy :lol:

I found this forum a few weeks back, and I think it's great.. You are all very nice and helpful people, so I will be sticking around from now on, Well that's if you dont mind having me here lol :p I gotta say ive learnt a great deal reading on here and I feel a bit more confident now with my tank..

Thanks Guys :)

Sue.

I have to agree with Sue, i found this forum only yesterday and you guys have been a great help. Eveything seems complicated when you read the articles and what not but you guys-n-gals tell it a little better :thumbs:

Oh and my Name is Danny :D

Attachments

• my_tank.jpg
    my_tank.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 100
Pw im getting a tank of that size do you know the amount of gallons it holds so i know how many fish and what to put in it. Bye the way great tank ya just need more fish what about swordtails or mollies to go in there??? :D

IF I am not mistaken, it is in the 30 gallon range?

And sue, a few gouramis might be nice.

Oh, nice tank.. :D And welcome to the forum.. :thumbs:

30 Gallons? I'm sure we got told it holds around 15 Gallons? the tank size is 30x12x15 I am confused now lol.. how can I find out exactly how many it does take?

i love cichlids i got some mollies. swordtails would sure look nice though :)

and Great Lakes what are gouramis like? would they be ok in with the fish that i have now? At the moment I have 2 Guppies, 2 mollies, 1 Red tail shark, and 4 Neon Tetra's.

Thanx Guys.. Sue :D

Most reactions

Back