My First Litter Of Guppy Fry!

Mack- what store are you going to. If you don't mind me asking. I am familiar with the Columbus area and am curious.

I too am in the market for a larger tank, but am taking my time to find one as the bf isn't as gunghoe about the whole thing as me lol. 

oh awesome! I got my tank on craigslist, believe it or not. You can find some crazy deals on there. The new 55 gallon came with two filters and a stand and was only $50. Had to clean it pretty well but definitely didn't break the bank if thats your hold up.

I have been going to Jack's Pets becasue I'm not too keen on the Petsmarts and things like that. But to set up the new tank I'm going to try Aquarium Adventure. Seems like the obvious choice but its not too close to me but it will be worth the trip.

NICE! I have been shopping craigslist for awhile now... I have yet to go to Jack's but I have heard mixed reviews. I work at Pet Supplies Plus there in Delaware. YOU WILL LOVE AQUARIUM ADVENTURES!!!!! It is an amazing store... but pretty pricey.

Yeah! I can't wait to go - probably sometime in the next week. I'm bogged down right now, but I reallllly want to at least get it started cycling.
I'm thinking I'm probably going to make a planted tank, so I have a bit more research to do - so going to Aquarium Adventure will probably be smart because they'll have everything.

So cool to have a fellow Ohioan here!

Most reactions

Back