My First Fry!

in the title it says you thought there was 2 weeks left? how long have u been waiting coz ppl saying they no how long u been waiting :blink: congrats tho :good:

well i have had them for a few months now and she got preg and went fat then suddenly she went thin again but no sign of fry then 2 weeks later she had some. and i thought there was 2 weeks to go as it had only been 2 weeks since the last pregnancy which i think she aborted.
oh and thanks kpintheshed. thanks everyone else 4 the replys :)

oh and i just bought some liquifry and gave them a drop of it. u could see them swimming around quickly so they must of been eating it which is good :good:

Yay, and congrats, great isn't it... Got my first fry on 1st April, I'm soooo pleased too. managed to save 15 of them, but 2 have died since.
Again...Congrats.
xxxx

no there definatley not 2 weeks old because they are really small and i saw that stuff they are born in the orangey stuff on them whatever its called. hehe i love them i just really want them to grow so i can see what colours the go. thats the exciting bit i think to see the pretty colours :) how quick do they grow?

ok well at the moment there still in the net. could i leave them in there for another week or 2 weeks? because thats when i can get my new tank.

Most reactions

Back