My First Fish

to be honest i thought that was their natural colour and the horrid thing is i would have to get another two to keep them company, (best if i buy from the same shop) but it will be the last time i will do :(

Don't feel bad, it isn't the first time (nor will it be the last I'm sure) that an unsuspecting customer was duped by unscrupulous pet store owners/employees. Don't get more of these dyed fish, just pick up a couple more regular albino Cories. Your fish looks pretty healthy, I wouldn't be too concerned about lasting side-effects. To be perfectly honest, I was kind of hoping that your fish were not dyed...he's really pretty.

Don't feel bad, it isn't the first time (nor will it be the last I'm sure) that an unsuspecting customer was duped by unscrupulous pet store owners/employees. Don't get more of these dyed fish, just pick up a couple more regular albino Cories. Your fish looks pretty healthy, I wouldn't be too concerned about lasting side-effects. To be perfectly honest, I was kind of hoping that your fish were not dyed...he's really pretty.

thank you :) i'll try and get two normal albino cories next time (its the only fish store near me) still though i love them (not being dyed) XD just hope no side effects kick in.

damn it i think i got the wrong wafers :( called plecowafers but on the back it says "for plecostomus and all algae and plant eating fish" :/ they don't seem to be eating it though :( that normal? ...you know they gotta take time for them to realize its food.....?

Put the wafer in the tank a few minutes after lights out, they'll soon cotton on (one between the two of them will be plenty). It's a shame you don't have another LFS; any shop that sold dyed fish wouldn't get another penny of my money.

Most reactions

Back