My First Betta =]

i dont know if you "got it" but she'll probably eat the guppy fry.

I'm sure Flower will be absolutely DELIGHTED when the guppy gives birth!!! :hyper:

..and im sure her apetite will enjoy it too lol :p

haha no doubt about that!
she's settled in nicely now exploring more!

happy little betta :hyper:

thanks a lot ^_^

i dont know if you "got it" but she'll probably eat the guppy fry.

ummm yes thats why i said 'no doubt about that'......

but anyways she's a lot more out and about today must have just been the new tank yesterday

Ps I saw another lovely male betta today! he has nowhere to live though dammit!

Hmm maybe, I mean she seems healthy in all other ways just the hiding...but saying that shes put and about a bit more now!:wub:

anyways here are some pics!

2ivjudh.jpg

35d45r6.jpg

12551zo.jpg

Edit: and yes there is a giant teddy bear behind the tank......really need to get a background....

What a lucky fish. :good:

pets at home sometimes have the worst conditions imaginable...but every now and then you get a few stunning fish. And what a lovely girl she is! In terms of getting a male..do you plan to breed the male with your female? Or do you just want a male on it's own?

on another note...come on bonnie give birth already!!!

pets at home sometimes have the worst conditions imaginable...but every now and then you get a few stunning fish. And what a lovely girl she is! In terms of getting a male..do you plan to breed the male with your female? Or do you just want a male on it's own?

I know I wanted to take them all home!

I don't want to venture into breeding them yet as I really don't have much money, though I would really like to at some point!

Ps how many females could you have? I've heard 4 to balance out agression but no less?

don't keep them in even numbers, always odds. Or keep only one. Females like to develop pecking orders, thus if they are kept in evens, two might want to be the top girl which could end up in one dead betta.

Most reactions

Back