My First Betta! *pics*

Oh yeah I did mush it up - but the problem seems to be it sinks too quickly. I've noticed when he eats he eyes off the food floating on the surface for awhile first then launches at it - but the peas just sink straightaway...so he doesn't scope it out or even have time to notice it before it drops to the bottom even when I drop it right in front of him...:dunno:

how did you link your pics? any pics (including mine) that are hosted somewhere won't show up in school due to the stupid blocked websites and i want to show my friends my fishies :lol: !

nice betta, he's purrrrrdy.

You use the attachment feature when posting - mine aren't hosted anywhere, they're uploaded to the board itself. You're limited by 100k so if you want to post multiple pics you probably have to resize them or the files will be too big. When you reply (or make a new post) there's an attachment section below - browse your hard drive for the file you want, then press upload - then from the manage current attachments drop down menu you add it into your post and there you are. I don't have a photobucket account or anything so this is how I've been putting pictures on the board.

Most reactions

Back