My fat boys

Snuff

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I finally got some decent pictures to come out, so I thought I would share. These are the BPs that I have had for the past 6 months or so, but due to some circumstances, I have to get rid of them soon. I got them before I found out about this forum, and dyeing, and also before I found out they aren't really compatible with my other fish! I figured I would share with you before I have to take them back to the lfs. These 2 are always hiding, so it's hard to get pics.

blue1.jpg

bibpeek.jpg

bib1.jpg

Ahhhhhh,
they are cute!!!

I have 2 also! Sorry you feel that you must take them back.....it sounds like you are a caring aquarist and I hate the thought of them ending up in someone elses hands :sad: Also, there is really no way to tell if they've been dyed if you bought them that orange color.........how big are they?? Usually even at 2 years of age you will still see the dye injected throughout their body if they were in fact dyed :huh: Yours, honestly, don't look like they were :no: but I suppose there is no absolute way to tell at this point! :dunno:

They are nice looking none-the-less!

The guy in the 2nd and 3rd pictures, I'm not sure was dyed. The one in the first pic, I am sure of, because he was blue when I got him. :D

Also, I am not taking him back because of the dyeing. I am upgrading to a bigger tank and I will be stocking mbunas, so they don't fit into that plan.

Ahhhh, well good luck!!! You are only 7 hours from me.......... :shifty: Hmmmm, more parrots ??????? :crazy: :rolleyes: My husband would kick my butt!!!!! :*)

nice parrots buddy got two myself that my friend has just borrowed for his show tank :D gonna get them back soon through

Most reactions

Back