My Fan Shrimp

I got three of them from my lfs. They were realy expensive at about £8.50 each, :X but then about a year later i saw some at Pets At Home for £4.60 each so i bought four of them. :hyper: When i got home i found that i had five in the bag. the little one was hiding on the back of one of the others. :hey:
Lol Fab pics :kewlpics:
Ive been thinking of getting some for my community now I have moved Boris and friends into their own tank.
How big do they get? and are they OK for a community aquarium. 95ukg. Only bad tempered fish I have in their are 2 koi angels, that like to have a beat up session of each other from time to time :/
I think I read somewhere that you can supplement their diet with Livebearer fry food., the stuff that comes in small bottles and is in liquid form. You just add a few drops in front of them for them to collect on their arms :)

My bigest one is about 3.5 inches maybe 4 inches.

Ive kept them with all my fish acsept the Chinese Algae Eaters and the red tailed black shark. I think they might be to agressive for the shrimp, maybe even kill them.

I have no idea what they would be like with angels. Ive never kept angels.

My bigest one is about 3.5 inches maybe 4 inches.

Ive kept them with all my fish acsept the Chinese Algae Eaters and the red tailed black shark. I think they might be to agressive for the shrimp, maybe even kill them.

I have no idea what they would be like with angels. Ive never kept angels.

i keep mine with a RTS, young albeno rainbow, CAE, tiger barbs and angels and have seen no problems yet!! Plecs have a habit of carrying them around and dumping them!! thats it.

Most reactions

Back