My Fake Photoshop Fish

OscarBreeder

Reaction score
Hi,

I just signed up, and thought I'd share with you my fish, he does splash about a lot, but he seems happy enough.

I feed him goldfish flakes as the shops here dont have tropical foods.

oscar.jpg

:eek:
are you a complete and utter numpty?
do you have no reguard for that fishes well being?
surely even you can see that tank is way too small for the fish and he is unhappy.
please for the love of all things good give the fish to someone who actually knows
how to treat animals.
total, total... well there is not a word yet invented to describe you but when they invent that word you are a total one!

it used to be in a bigger tank, but I recently split with my wife and she kept the tank, but didnt want monty (that the fish's name)

I'm gonna get a bigger tank soon, once I've picked up the peices of my life, it should be a week or so and I'll be able to get it a bigger tank

I don't see what is so funny Ilya

atm I dont think there is room for a tank mate, but when I get the 10gallon I may get him a female

It was such a surprise to see it wolf. I expected some exotic betta or something. And I had no other emotion but to laugh.

Remind me of what I saw on craigslist earlier this week.
bqJiXS3M2FEMYjkzGWQs79CaQ8RP.jpg
dB6i97PY0EgutkfOfJWAV3Yent5o.jpg

It's pretty sad right now, but I bet he'll feel much better in a larger tank :).

I hope for the sake of that fish that this is a joke.
If not, you're a real jerk and I hope he bites your finger off when you try to feed him. :/

Edit: By the way, if this IS a joke, it's a pathetic attempt at shock humor and no one's biting.

This is a joke and by replying we are all doing exactly what this loser wants us to do. Let it slide and fall off the bottom of the page by postig on threads that are worth our time.

Wait, a 10 gallon wouldn't be large enough. Sorry to break it to yah. But if you really want your fish to be happy, trade him. At least you can get some nice smaller fish, and you'll have a perfectly fine tank. I know it will be hard to let him go.

Look, even humanely killing that oscar is better than that.
For the love of dog, take that fish back to the shop!

Most reactions

Back